Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TRAIL MAIL:

JUST WHICH BIKE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Hi there TRAIL ZONE crew: Just looking at all those bikes in your Chosoe Your Ride subscriber promotion makes me think, "what would be my dream stable?" There would be a trials bike, for starters. I used to own a TY250 36 years ago. It was so much fun. Then there would be a 200 or 300cc two-stroke enduro for a quick blast through single-trails. And then a KTM 690 for longer rides. That's not asking for much is it? I love my KLX but just turned 58, so am thinking of more adventure riding, so the DR650 would be great, or maybe the KTM 200EXC would be my choice and then I could trade my KLX in on a DR or KTM690 (sigh!). Thanks for a great magazine. Keep up the good work and hopefully I get to choose my ride!
-- Phil, via www.trailzone.com.au

You've got to be in it, to win it, Phil! Thanks for putting your entry in for our Choose Your Ride promotion. Best of luck I give you a call at the end of February with some big news! If all you other TRAIL ZONE readers want to take your shot at winning your choice of seven brand new dirt bikes, click on the Choose Your Ride link on the www.trailzone.com.au web page and subscribe to the mag and get your entry in!
-- Clubby, www.trailzone.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment