Thursday, September 30, 2010

ASK DR PHIL:

IT'S ONLY FLAT (SPOTTED) AT THE BOTTOM!

Hi Dr Phil: Can you please let me know who (Sydney-based) would be the best to repair and polish the rims of my Yamaha WR450F? As a result of a ride at Louee riding complex, I have flat-spotted my front rim and as I will be selling this bike soon, I would rather repair the rim as opposed to replacing it. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-- Jeff Swan via www.trailzone.com.au


Thanks for your email, Jeff. No problem at all for a good Sydney contact: speak to Simon Thomas at The Bikesmith, Unit 3, 62-64 Sunnyholt Road, Blacktown, NSW, 2148, phone (02) 8814 8605. Simon and the crew at The Bikesmith are some of the most experienced tuners and motorcycle service agents we have come across in a lot of years in this industry, so give them a call and they will get your WR-F's rim sorted in no time. Ride on!

-- Dr Phil, www.trailzone.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment